The vendor neutral Certified Security Awareness 1certification course is intended for anyone that uses a computer on the internet. Attendees will understand the security threats as well as the countermeasures associated with these attacks. Employees will learn that the weakest link in any security program is a poorly trained department. This course teaches general security awareness as well as how to develop a strong security culture within your company’s community. The Social Engineering portion of the class is designed to teach the participants the skills used by Social Engineers to facilitate the extraction of information from an organization using technical and non-technical methods.
Learning Center : Galactic Solutions
Email : email@example.com
Upon completion, the Certified Security Awareness 1 candidate will not only be able to competently take the CSA1exambut will also understand basic cyber security knowledge to keep companies’IP and IT infrastructuresafe. .
You will learn how to
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- » Basic SecurityAwareness.
- » Social Engineering.
- » Data Classification and Corporate Use (Safe Guarding).
- » End User Best Practices.
Course Details Outline
- Module 1 -Basic Security Awareness
- What is it and why it’s needed?
- 2017 End User Risk Trends
- Module 2 -Social Engineering
- Spear Phishing
- Social media
- Module 3 -Data Classification and corporate use (Safe Guarding)
- Personalvs. Business Use
- Data management
- How to delete and get rid of your old data
- Module 4-End User Best Practices
- Internet utilization
- SafeWeb Site surfing
- Computer Usage
- Password management
- Removable Devices
- Mobile, Smart Phones and Tablets (risks associated with mobile devices)